play my favourite song.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
IM DEADBEAT! It was a crazy packed day starting with casting, followed by captains ball (from 2-6+pm), then Meredith's and lastly OMG RIHANNA'S CHOREOGRAPHER'S CLASS (he's uber cut!) YUMMY! (:

Blah, looked reeeeeaaalllyyy tired in the photo!

Anyway I kinda regretted going for it cause' I was braindead and I can't wait for the class to end! I was counting down to 11pm cause' I just want to head home and SLEEP!

Casting was really fun! It was like Sam asked me to read the script when I was outside the room but I spent the entire time teaching Lilah and Cheryl dance so didn't look through the script! Then when it was my turn for audition, I just went ahead without rehearsing cause' I wasn't really casting for any important role so ehhh HAAA just impromptu la! The funny thing was William (my bf) was supposed to hold my hand but I didn't know and I kinda freaked out and was mouthing to Saleha I am going to die! HAA, actually I'm really ok with it just that I didn't expect that so it was quite a shock for me. Despite how unprofessional I was, William was A M A Z I N G! He is such a natural in acting and I'm sure he can be casted for any role!

Then it was captains ball and OMG we WON WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Wasn't expecting that cause' Cheryl, Jingyi and I aren't exactly the sporty kind (especially since Jingyi is scared of circles HAA)! We were really stressed cause' stupid Xiongkun left a threatening message on Facebook saying we MUST win so we were really happy that we did win! I guess we won cause' there were Suqi, Dara, Pearline, Lilah!! ROCKS!! It was really crazy fun and I kinda lost my voice cause' I was screaming away and stuff! And ooo, lotsa JINGBAO things happened on court but shall not comment here if not Cherylee will DIE! Oo, our last day of school totally ended with a BLAST! I LOVE MY SW HONORS CLASS (:


CHAMPS! (:


Our UNIFORM DAY!


My girlfriends <3>
JUDGE Shem who has super alot of scandals!

Randomly,

SAW 10! HAA!! Ok shall stop blogging for awhile till exams end! WHEEE EVERYBODY JIAYOU AND HANG ON!